There have been reports of some apps not running in the background.
This may cause issues with notifications and other services provided by the app. To solve this:
- Make sure notifications for the app are turned on in the Notifications menu of Settings.
- Go to Settings > Notifications > App name > Notifications switched on.
- Make sure the app is selected in the Life Mode Advanced menu in Settings (Note: try this regardless of whether you use Life Mode or not).
- Go to Settings > Life Mode > Advanced Options > Select the app.
Doing these two things should prevent apps from being killed or reset in the background. If this still does not solve your issue, here are other things that you can try:
- Make sure the app is set to "Not optimized" in the Battery menu of Settings
- Go to Settings > Battery > scroll down to Optimized apps > Find the app, tap it, and select "Don't optimize".
- Reset app preferences
- Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Reset app preferences. Note that this will reset preferences for all apps to their default state
If this still does not solve your issue, you will need to do a factory reset of your device. To do this,
- Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data (factory reset). This will restore the device to its default state.
If your issue persists, please contact the support team with a detailed description of what's going on, including the app(s) that are malfunctioning.