If you are a WhatsApp user and would like to sync your WhatsApp messages between your Palm and another device, you can use WhatsApp Web on one of your devices. WhatsApp allows an account to be signed into the mobile app on one device and another device on WhatsApp Web simultaneously. To setup WhatsApp Web, visit web.whatsapp.com to get started.
Articles in this section
- How do I open my sim tray?
- Apps being killed/reset in the background?
- Trouble with Verizon Smart Family App?
- Can I use iMessage with my Palm?
- Using WhatsApp Web for Message Syncing
- Does the US unlocked Palm work on Google Fi?
- Setting up your Palm with US Mobile
- Assembling the Palm Lanyard Case
- Carrier Compatibility for U.S. Unlocked Palm
- U.S. Unlocked Palm FAQ