While not fully compatible with all of the features of Google Fi, including carrier handoff and WiFi hotspots, the unlocked Palm will be able to make calls, texts, and use data on Fi (defaulting to the T-Mobile Network).
Articles in this section
- How do I open my sim tray?
- Apps being killed/reset in the background?
- Trouble with Verizon Smart Family App?
- Can I use iMessage with my Palm?
- Using WhatsApp Web for Message Syncing
- Does the US unlocked Palm work on Google Fi?
- Setting up your Palm with US Mobile
- Assembling the Palm Lanyard Case
- Carrier Compatibility for U.S. Unlocked Palm
- U.S. Unlocked Palm FAQ