To copy your contacts from your iPhone to your Palm:
- Download Google Drive on your iPhone and sign into your Google account.
- In the Drive app on your iPhone, tap the dropdown menu > Settings icon > Backup. Make sure backup is turned on for your contacts.
- On your Palm, sign into your Google account. Once contacts are synced with Google, your contacts will be synced with your Palm.
If you have more questions about transferring contacts, visit android.com/switch.
You can sync your photos across all of your devices using Google Photos, with unlimited storage. To do so, download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone. Pictures you capture on your iPhone will be synced to your Google account. You can access these photos on your computer and other devices.
Visit google.com/photos to learn more.
If you are an Apple Music user, you can download the app from the Play Store and sync your account on your Palm.
When Palm is activated as a Verizon Numbershare device, it can be an extension of your big phone. Below are tips & tricks for iPhone users to make sure your messages, contacts, and photos stay in sync.
To ensure perfectly mirrored message syncing between an iPhone and Palm, you will need to take a few steps:
- Turn off iMessage and FaceTime in your iPhone settings.
- Download and set up Verizon Message+ on your iPhone.
- Go through setup for Verizon Message+ on your Palm.
- Visit Apple's support site to deregister your phone number from iMessage to complete the syncing.
Watch this video for a walkthrough of this process.
If you do not want to disable iMessage, you can use alternative messaging apps such as Google Voice, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Snapchat, Instagram, or Twitter DMs. Palm has millions of apps available on Google Play.
Note: After setting up Message+ and disabling iMessage, if you still want to use Apple's Messages app, messages you send from your Palm will not show up in your Apple Messages app, but will still show up in Verizon Message+ on your iPhone.
Other articles to review for call and message syncing: