Here are tips to help improve the battery life of your Palm:
- Turn off background data syncing.
You can go to Settings > Users & accounts > Turn off “Automatically sync data”. This will prevent background syncing of apps, so they only refresh when you open them.
With this disabled, your Palm can get over 2 days on standby, even when Life Mode is turned off! Learn more about it here.
- Turn off Wi-fi and Bluetooth antennas when not in use. Wi-fi and Bluetooth significantly drain battery when not in use. If you are on-the-go, not using these connections, the icons will be white if they are turned on. The icons will be grey if they are off. If they are connected, the icons will be red.
- Disable apps you do not use.
In Settings > Apps. Find the app you don't want, and click "Disable" or "Uninstall".
- Optimize backgrounded apps.
From the Battery menu, you can select apps to be disabled from the background when not in use. Select the apps you with to optimize, then tap "Save Battery" to improve battery performance.
- Use Life Mode.
If you are really anticipating calls or texts, use the Life Mode timer to temporarily suspend Life Mode.
- Use power saver.
In the quick-settings menu. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap "Power Saving"
- Minimize notifications.
Go to Settings > Notifications and turn off notifications for apps you do not frequently interact with.
- Disable vibrations.
Go to Settings > Sounds and turn off "Vibrate for calls", "Vibrate on touch".
You can also turn off vibrations for notifications by tapping on the volume icon in the quick settings menu.
- Charge it while not in use.
Also see: Battery Management, Battery Life