You can protect your device from the lock screen through several methods. To configure:
- Go to Settings > Security & location > Screen lock
- Select a Lock method: Swipe, Pattern, or Pin.
- Follow the instructions on screen to set and confirm your security method.
Set your Palm to automatically unlock when it is in a certain location or in the presence of certain devices. You must have a secure screen lock to access Smart Lock.
Access device settings.
Tap Security & Location > Smart Lock.
Input your pattern or PIN. The following features are available to you through Smart Lock:
- On-body detection: Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you. Tap On-body detection, and then tap the switch to enable/disable.
- Trusted places: Keep your device unlocked when it’s in a trusted location. Tap Trusted places > Add trusted place.
- Trusted devices: Keep your device unlocked when a trusted device is nearby. When your device is connected to a trusted device via Bluetooth, your device will stay unlocked. Tap Trusted devices > Add Trusted Device, and then choose a device to trust.
- Voice Match: Your device will unlock when it recognizes your voice. Tap Voice Match to enable/disable this feature.
You can also unlock your Palm using your unique look! Go to Settings > Face Recognition to walk through the steps to unlock your device with your face.
You can also go back to add/remove face data and adjust Face Recognition settings.