A factory reset erases all information and settings from your Palm. It is highly recommended that you backup all of the personal data you wish to keep before beginning this process because none of it will be recoverable after the reset is complete.
Factory reset your device
- Access your settings.
- Scroll down and tap System
- Tap Advanced then tap Reset options
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset)
- Review Information, then select RESET PHONE
- Confirm by selecting ERASE EVERYTHING
Your Palm will automatically reboot after the reset is complete.