Screenshots allow you to capture an image of your screen. A Screenshots album in the Google Photos app will automatically be created after capturing your first screenshot. To take a screenshot:
- From any screen, drag your finger down from the Status bar to display the Notification panel, then drag the screen down again to display Quick Settings.
- Tap Screenshot.
To view the image, drag the Status bar down and tap the screenshot notification. You can share or delete the screenshot from the Notification panel as well.
To access saved screenshots:
- On the Home screen, tap Google Photos .
- Tap Menu on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap Device Folders > Screenshots.
- From here you can find existing screenshots and share.