You can double-press the side button on Palm to quickly launch one of several system features.
By default, users can double-press the power button to quickly initiate a voice search. If you would like to re-map this action to launch the camera or control volume, you can do so in settings. To manage:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Advanced Features > Quick Launch.
- Select what system feature you would like to map to the double-press shortcut
You can select between the following:
- Voice Search: Press the power button twice to start Google Assistant.
- Open Camera: Press the power button twice to open Camera.
- Volume setting: Press the power button twice to transfer the volume bar control.