Through Settings > Apps, you can manage apps and their permissions, data usage, etc.
To do so:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Apps > See all apps.
- Tap an app to view and change its settings. The following options may be displayed:
On each app settings screen, you can modify the following:
- Uninstall: Remove the app from your device. (Preloaded apps cannot be uninstalled, but disabled.)
- Disable: Disable a preloaded app.
- Force stop: Force stop to end processing for an app.
- App notifications: Choose your notification preferences for the app.
- Permissions: Manage which device features the app has access to.
- Storage: View app data storage, and clear app data and cache stored on the device.
- Data usage: View mobile data usage and adjust app data usage settings.
- Battery: View and manage the app’s battery usage.
- Open by default: Set how the app will launch from links and other defaults.
- Display over other apps: Allow the app to display on top of other apps you are using.
- App details: View more details about the app in the Google Play Store.